અરજી પત્રક તારીખ 10.08.2016 ના રોજ 12:00 કલાકે પ્રસિદ્ધ કરવામાં આવશે.
BELIEVE YOU CAN AND YOU'RE HALFWAY THERE .
Sunday, 7 August 2016
Monday, 4 April 2016
Wednesday, 20 January 2016
Saturday, 31 October 2015
Friday, 16 October 2015
Thursday, 15 October 2015
Friday, 9 October 2015
Thursday, 1 October 2015
Saturday, 19 September 2015
Saturday, 22 August 2015
Here you will get the preparation tips for Competitive examination. Many students have problem that how should start the preparation for the competitive exam. so do not worry about it.Here is the solution.
- Aspirants need to check first of all the syllabus of exam.They should be focused on the study materials like related books and also notes which have required for the preparation of exam. They should start preparation according to the syllabus.
- Then candidates should check the pattern of exam, means in which format the question comes in paper, like how many questions come in which section and what comes from any specific topic. So aspirants need to point out those chapters from there number of question asked in the exam. Also see the nature of exam whether it will be objective or subjective. Candidates should keep these points in the mind during the preparation of exam.
- There is most important thing is to prepare an accurate time-table.Aspirants should make a proper time table for the studies.It will be helpful to get more marks in the exam. During the time table making remember one thing that time table should not be very strict.It should be flexible but aspirants should follow the time table strictly it is the most important point for implementation the timetable smoothly.
- The most important factor to get success in the exam is Revision.It is very necessary after the preparation of whole syllabus because some time student do not remember all the things in single time study so students need to revision twice and also time to time in between the study.
- Candidates need to prepare own notes from the study material it will be very helpful at last minute of exam.Self making notes from the authentic books will help in study and also for the revision during the exam session. It can be beneficial for getting the more marks in exam.
- Students should take also Expert Guidance from the best person who is subject knowledge expert.
What should student do during Exam Time?
- Students should check the instruction carefully which is given in the exam paper.
- Student should review the questions and marks of those questions to which He/She able to answer properly.Student should firstly attempt that question by which Student is very confident that He/She can solve most easily and properly. Like this Student have to go from Best part to Worst part of questions for him/her.
- Don't spend much time if you don't know the solution of any question.Go forward and solve another question.
- Always keep the mind in cool position.Never hopeless even you get the question paper is hard because it is hard for all the candidates.
- One necessary thing before going to examination center, keep all necessary things with you which will be required for the exam.
I hope all above tips will be helpful to you for the preparation of exam.
All the Best......!!!